Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mmmmmm Pancakes!!!!


I thought I would make up for my not so wonderful review of The Pure Pantry chocolate chip cookie review with a review of their Dairy and Soy Free Pancake Mix.
They are delicious!!!
I added chocolate chips to mine,
next time it will be blueberries.
Can you say Pancake Perfection?
I will never go back to Bisquick!
The texture was just as perfect as the taste.
They cooked up perfectly.
I could not ask for a better pancake.
The price isn't bad either, I believe they were around 6 at whole foods!
For those of you super healthy eaters, they also make a buckwheat flax option.
You can use either to make crepes and waffles too!
OH AND FUNNEL CAKE!

Highly Recommended!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

If you decide you want to make pancakes from scratch, try substituting oat milk for dairy - it works great and you won't notice the difference in taste!

August 14, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home