Saturday, July 2, 2011

For Bread Lovers.


Milk is pretty much in every bread.
I am luckily not a huge bread lover so I don't miss it too much.
Who wants dinner rolls without butter anyway?
I can't stand a hamburger without a bun though- I never would have made it on Atkins.
Finding bread without milk is hard enough,
finding one without milk and soy is close to impossible.
I will admit, I have eaten Ezekiel Bread a few times but I justify it,
because I know the soybeans are 100% organic.
(That likely does not matter,
so I would avoid them all together if your baby is, in fact, allergic to soy.
For me, I feel like a lot of the problem is the genetic modifications cows milk and soybeans are exposed to.
So, as usual-CHECK YOUR LABELS.
If you are fortunate enough to have a Fresh and Easy store nearby-
SOME Of their artesian bread is D&S Free.
I am actually eating their French Baguette as I type this.
For every day sandwiches, I use Silver Hills brands.
They have a few different options that are D&S Free.
The picture I posted above is my favorite, Little Big Bread.

Enjoy!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home