Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Pure Pantry: Chocolate Chip Cookie Review


They definitely had their work cut out for them-
making a dairy, soy, gluten, nut, and egg free cookie.
BUT they did it.
The Pure Pantry offers several baking packages to get us allergen people through.
I baked their chocolate chip cookies today and I am trying to decide what I think.
First of all, it is not the texture of your typical chocolate chip cookie... its a little more grainy.
It kind of reminds me of some country cornbread my grandma once made.
It even has a bit of a corn bread flavor...
Maybe its the organic corn flour.
Plus, they are a little dry.
Will I eat the entire 24 cookies?
You bet cha!
Would I ever serve them to friends?
No thanks.
I guess what I am saying is-
If you are in a pinch and the cookie craving hits.
These are good to go in about 15 minutes total time.



Don't get me wrong- I love everything The Pure Pantry is trying to do.
Unfortunately, I am not in love with these cookies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home